Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Info on Haro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
magee
V.I.P

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Some Info on Haro Empty
PostSubject: Some Info on Haro   Some Info on Haro Icon_m13Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:22 pm

Well first of all I was influenced by a few mainstream heroes when I came up with this guy. I dont have much of a background story or anything other than his abilities coz im not much of a writer.

Haro's power source is unknown in its nature but its presumed he draws ambient energy from a different/ personal dimension which allows him to do all kinds of things. He has the ability to fly/move at sub sonic speeds although he has never shown a limit to a speed he can move at. Also has superhuman reflexes. He has been known to amp his physical strength with this unknown energy but lifting heavy objects puts a lot of strain on his muscles and he must be careful not to cause harm to himself, although he can protect his body from physical harm, using to many of his powers at once puts a lot of strain on his mind and can cause him to blackout. Although he has access to potentialy unlimited power he is still human and Haro does not understand how his powers work or what their origins are, he is also young and naive which can cause him a lot of bother. Haro's main power is the ability to project ambient energy out of his hands and eyes. This is a strong concussive force which can level buildings and blow rocks apart but Haro tires easily if he uses this power to excess.

As a character he is just learning to utilize his abilties and does not understand how or why he has these powers. He is a conflicted adult barely out of his teens who has no purpose in life, as of yet. I dont want him to take up the superhero role right away, I want him to learn through mistakes, through experience as to why and how he should become a superhero. (c)Copyright

Thx for reading and I will have some pics uploaded tomorow.
Back to top Go down
The Prophecy
Admin
The Prophecy

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Some Info on Haro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Info on Haro   Some Info on Haro Icon_m13Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:47 pm

WOW! What does he look like.!
Back to top Go down
http://prophets2.forumzen.com
SymmetricChaos
V.I.P
SymmetricChaos

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Some Info on Haro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Info on Haro   Some Info on Haro Icon_m13Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:04 pm

This is an interesting character (so far people have been creating gods but this guy has clear limitation)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some Info on Haro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Info on Haro   Some Info on Haro Icon_m13

Back to top Go down

Some Info on Haro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Comic Book Discussion :: Comic Book Creators :: Magee's Domian :: Haro-
Jump to: