Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Origin #1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Prophecy
Admin
The Prophecy

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Origin #1 Empty
PostSubject: Origin #1   Origin #1 Icon_m13Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:33 pm

Satan had a lonmg reaching royal bloodline, but after he died, the newly formed infernal trinity banished all of them to Earth, fearing a threat to their power.

Most of these lesser devils were killed by squads of angels hunting them down, but one Of Satan' daughters was spared, and formed a relationship with the angel who had been hunting him. She lived in secret with him, and had a child.

But the relationship was bad, and the Father abbused both his wife and their son. One day, when he was intoxicated, he went wild and killed his wife, the last "Pure" decendant of Satan. Then he left for a long, long time, and his son was abandoned in a decaying part of Heaven.

But the Mad Heaven King Metatron passed a genoside against all Angel/Demon crossbreeds, and ordered all of them killed. Qezel was going to be turned in by the surrogate family he was living with (He was only about two at the time), but his father reapeered, killed the ones who were going to turn Qezel in, and fled with him into the human world.

Down on Earth, Qezels father found a family who got to take care of Qezel thorugh his childhood, as Earth was the One place where he could have Qezel be safe. The father was then arrested for Treason, and never seen again.

On earth, His parents raised him as a normal child, and tried to keep his powers from being realized, as the duality would cause him to lose control. So they kept the Flaming Sword which was the brithwrite of all angels, and could activate his powers, a secret from him.

But one day, when Qezel (Now called Chris) was fourteen, he saw that sword, and thought it was incredible. The next day, when his parents were out, Chris stole the sword, and showed it off to his buddies. a freind named Adam got in a fight with him over the Sword, and Chris accidently killed him with it.

Then Chris's power went Berzerk, and he was awakened in his true Angel/Demon form. He killed all his freinds, and when his parents tried to stop him, he killed them as well. Then he ran away, and over the course of several years in the wilderness, gained enough control of his powers to have semi-normal activities. he learned how to mask his inhuman features using magic, and went back into normal civilazation.

This is after he has his first few adventures, by the way.)

But the Infernal trinity had found out about him. As the last person with a direct bloodline to Satan, he was a threat to their rule, and Asmodeus sent agents to deal with him, a special force of demons designed to kill Angels and Demons alike.

In his Earth Identity, Chris was on vacation in the Rocky Mountains, and had finally gained a normal life. But then they struck.

Chris tried to combat then with his standard Demon powers, but they're too powerful. They kill everyone he was camping with during the battle, and send him into an isane rage! He grips the Flaming Sword, and it releases his second level of Power, angel. With his Matter and Energy powers, he laid low the task force sent against him in combat, and also took a good chunk out of the mountain range he was batteling in. He went into hiding once again, since the police would know that it was him whou killed the countless people vacationing on the mountain range...

(c)Copyright
Published by: King Kandy

Last edited by on Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://prophets2.forumzen.com
King Kandy
Qezel Creators
King Kandy

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Origin #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origin #1   Origin #1 Icon_m13Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:02 pm

Thanks. Any changes you want made?
Back to top Go down
The Prophecy
Admin
The Prophecy

Origin #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origin #1   Origin #1 Icon_m13Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:04 pm

Umm.. well what do you think! Do what you feel is right.
Back to top Go down
King Kandy
Qezel Creators
King Kandy

Origin #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origin #1   Origin #1 Icon_m13Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:56 pm

I already did this. This is what I thought is right. Now i'm waiting for feedback.
Back to top Go down
The Prophecy
Admin
The Prophecy

Origin #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origin #1   Origin #1 Icon_m13Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:31 pm

We may need to list all the characters.I do have this book called the book of angels that I made I will post soem of the names and one of my ideas for his origin(I'm not saying I dont like yours).
Back to top Go down
King Kandy
Qezel Creators
King Kandy

Origin #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origin #1   Origin #1 Icon_m13Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:07 pm

I've thought of a dozen story elements and other characters. I just haven't had time to post them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Origin #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origin #1   Origin #1 Icon_m13

Back to top Go down

Origin #1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Comic Book Discussion :: Comic Book Creators :: The Prophecy's DomainŠ :: Qezel:The Dark Protector-
Jump to: